LIFEPAK® Defibrillators from Physio-Control:
- Deliver up to 360 joules of energy—the most powerful AEDs available
- Incorporate the same technology trusted by more emergency medical professionals than any other brand
- Are backed by Physio-Control, a global leader in emergency medical equipment with more than one million devices in use today worldwide
LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED
If you have limited budget or are working to find the right AED to meet a state mandate, turn to the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED.
The EXPRESS features:
- Capability of escalating from 200 to 300 to 360 joules if needed—the only low-cost AED on the market to do so
- A semi-automatic mode with a flashing shock button
- A 5-year warranty
- Low total cost of ongoing ownership
Excellent choice for:
- Meeting state AED mandates
- Installing an AED on a limited budget
The Physio-Control family of AEDs:
The Benefit of 360 Joules—A small subset of difficult-to defibrillate patients account for the majority of failed shocks. For these patients, it is especially important to have full energy capability, with levels up to 360 joules. Failed shocks carry a high cost: prolonged ventricular fibrillation and additional interruptions in CPR to deliver additional defibrillation shocks.